Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Umm A Mixture of News . . .

Well, I have been kind of sick and there has been a lot that has happened of the last few weeks so I am just going to go to town on the updates! First, Nathan's snow mobile he has been able to ride every weekend and is loving it so much! Obviously, It's like his dream come true!


Second, Tavis has got his upper left tooth finally. He has been miserable for weeks now and I thought it would be over when it came through but I was searching around in there yesterday (wondering why he was still a grump) and found at least 3 more teeth coming. . .AHHHHH! The poor little guy is so whinny and you can just tell he is so uncomfortable. I didn't want to put sad pictures so I am putting on an older one that I just love! Ah! He is so Cute!! You can see his cute little bottom teeth, I tear up just thinking about how happy we are.


Also, I had the ladies over for lunch yesterday. I made a butt kicking lasagna and some better than ever rolls and we had a great time. The quote of the day was by a totally cute boy named max. He was looking over the railing from upstairs while I was feeding Tavis and said, "Look a robot." Everyone laughed and it was cute. Kids say the funniest things. So we decided Tavis ' helmet does look like a robot helmet so now he's our little robot! I love having friends and I love having tons of kids playing at my house! Sorry the picture isn't the best but I tried.

Well thats all for now I have much more to write tomorrow. C-ya later!

6 comments:

jackie said...

Jess, had a great time w/you and the ladies yesterday! The lasagna and rolls were amazing! I can feel for you w/the teething. We're going through the molers right now and not so fun! Good Luck!

Abby said...

Love the food. I need the roll recipe. If you want to give it out. Yes, I feel for you on the whole teething. Glad we are over that.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am starting to think that your house is truly the "party house"... even with kids!! You are much better than I- I don't think that I could handle that... too many people and too much of a mess. So- I say "way to go you! you are great!" It was fun to see you at the airport... I gave Mom Tavis's V-day gift... make sure you get it! Love ya--

Ashlee said...

i have been hearing so much about that lasagna!! i missed out i hear:) jessica, max loves tavis and i think he thinks his helmet is cool-like a football helmet! i apologize, and max and i had a discussion about your cute tavis and why he gets to wear it. can't wait for saturday!

Jenn said...

Love the pics of the snow! :) Tavis is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in just a few months!!! Did you use mom's roll recipe? You do really good w/ that recipe!!! :) Nate's website looks fantastic! You did GREAT!!

Lindsey Hansen said...

It sounds like you ladies are staying busy with all the snow in Bear Lake! Tavis is too cute! Good luck with everything!