Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

True Friends are Hard to Come by. . . and I got Really Lucky!



We had a girls day out in Salt Lake and we had a blast!! We met up in Logan and and continued our journey to Salt Lake. The Gate Way mall was calling our name and there jewelry was bought and Old Navy was basically bought out from all these moms! I myself went a little crazy but everything was 40% off and Tavis needed summer clothes. . so what is a mom supposed to do. . .SHOP! We did some other light when Ashlee decided to shop lift. . .no just kidding! It was so funny! We were walking to our next store after looking at hair extensions and Ashlee all the sudden realized she had walked out with one. She ran back and returned it and the store lady gave her some hair samples for being honest. The reason I found this so cute a funny is Ashlee is one of the nicest, purest, kindest, sweetest, bestest people I know so to see her face was a once in a life time experience. In fact I'm not really sure if she has any flaws so her shop lifting experience was one for the books!

Dinner: Time was running short so we hit the Joesph Smith memorial building and tried to eat at The Garden but it was 45 minutes so we put our name at The Roof and we were called to both at the same time. The Roof was so scrumsish! From there we went to The Riverdance play/musical and I swear it was much longer and more exciting the first time I went to see it but it was still neat to watch such talented dancers. I thought I had these amazing seat and yeah. .they weren't that great. When you order on the internet it shows you a layout of the place and let me just tell you, it wasn't anything like it looked so next time balcony is the best option all the way!! We had a great time and will hopefully do it again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun that you have good friends like that! I am jealous! = ) You are so sweet and it was so fun to be with you this past weekend. Tavis is a cutie! I can't believe how much he has changed! Thanks so much for the clothes!

Ashlee said...

thanks for exploiting my criminal past! just teasin' it WAS pretty funny after the fact. that was a really fun trip so thank you for orchestrating the whole thing-we all needed to get out!! as for no flaws, you're too nice, i have many!

Parry's said...

Wow I look rough in those pictures. Thanks for setting this fun day up!

Harmony said...

Your life looks too fun. I am so happy for you (and maybe a tad jealous) How cool would it be if I could be a part of your fun! I'm so glad things are good for you. I looked at the reserve site. Wow! I've always been fascinated with construction and especially in the snow. How is that done?! Your boy is adorable, you look gorgeous, your husband's doing well. YAY! I miss you.