Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Friday, July 25, 2008

Top Ten Events in the Last Month!

1. Forth of July was fun and we went to Paris Id. to watch the parade and get candy.
2. I cut Tavis' hair again and I hate it. I love longer hair.
3. We play at the beach all the time and Tavis is getting a beautiful tan!
4. Tavis, I think really has a girlfriend. . . McKenna.
5. He loves the bath and water. We had Mom and baby swim lessons and he love it!!
6. He is close to walking but he's chicken.
7. He all the sudden hates to go to sleep!!! Ahh it's driving me crazy . . .
8. Alex is living with us and we love it!
9. I am heading up a swimming pool project for our community and it's stressful!
10. The home show is coming up and Nathan's Cabins is looking awesome!
11. Oh Yeah i cute my Head open on our granite counter tops. . i don't recommend doing it!










12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super CUTE pictures Jess! I was happy to see you guys~ Tavis is getting SO big and getting so handsome! I LOVE his new haircut...:)

Nicole said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? I hope your head is healing fast. Ouch.

everyday katie said...

My kids have those same cute white shoes that Tavis is wearing.

I also hate when I cut my kids hair too short.

Good luck with the swimming pool project. I'd love to hear more about it. Good for you for getting so involved with the community.

Harmony said...

Wish I could have seen you!! I'm glad we talked at least. How did you do that to your head? ouch. Sounds like you are busy with lots of good things!

Violet said...

Aren't mommy and me classes great! I am teaching swimming lessons right now and all of my students are doing great. I love the summer!

jeanine said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great summer!

Shalece said...

wow Alex looks like such a mix of your two brothers. I haven't seen hims ince he was little! Sounds like you have been having fun and been busy. That's a good way to be :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for all the fun pics :)

The Allemans said...

Yay! It's so good to read about you and find that you are happy! It sounds like you have a wonderful life. Cody and I actually went to Bear Lake last year for our anniversary--beautiful area. You're lucky to get to live there! It makes me happy to see that you are doing so well. Tavis is such a cutie! Love you!

The Allemans said...

Oh, and just as an FYI, seeing as how I noticed that you linked to our blog...my husband's name is Cody, not Chad. He does have a brother named Chad, though, and their extended family have called us "Carina and Chad" more than once, so it's all good! =) And our last name is Alleman. I know I hate having mistakes on my blog, so I just thought I'd give you the heads up. Thanks! We'll be linking to your blog as well!

Jenn said...

Okay you don't have to tell Alex this...but it is crazy seeing him all grown up (Sorry Alex that sounds silly) for my first Flash back friday I will have to put the picture of me holding Alex when he was a baby when I babysat him! I'm sorry about your forehead! and don't wish for Tavis to start walking...because then you won't be able to contain him!

Andersen said...

Hey Jess
I love your blog. Cute pics. What happened to your head.
JoAnne