Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Friday, May 9, 2008

A Day at the Park

He Loves Girls!! Carrie and I and Jackie took an afternoon to play at the park and we had a blast. It was Tavis' first time in a swing or on a slide so he didn't really connect the dots but I had a great time. He's really into clapping these days and so when he gets excited he claps as you will see in the swing picture. Mckenna just loves Tavis so they played and she loves to give him hugs it's so cute and Tessa just likes to be his care taker I love it!! He tried to eat chalk but I stopped him before he got his overdose of calcium and other than that is was a nice afternoon.





1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad to see you've guys actually had sun at some point...too bad it snowed this morning!