Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Friday, May 9, 2008

Bowling with the Sealy's

A couple of weeks ago we went on a double date with Shea and Jackie Sealy. We went to Chili's or dinner and then went Cosmic bowling. I am a horrible bowler mainly because I have no muscles and everyone else were great bowlers and Jackie was the hit of the night!! Well, until the very end when they all had one bad bowl and I had one great one and it turns out I won by 1 point!! Wahoo! Well the second game we bowled for Ice Cream. The couple that looses has to take the other couple out for Ice Cream and I had an okay game and everyone else had a horrible game and I won again! Really thanks to me Nathan and I won! It was so fun. We were glowing and Tavis and McKenna were just great and it was way past their bed time so we really did have a great night! Tavis did get cranky toward the end so we needed to head for home and skipped out on the Ice Cream . . .but don't worry we haven't forgot. . . oh wait we still have thier ice cream in our freezer so it all evens out.







1 comment:

Kendra said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. It's so cute that every time I ask McKenna who her friends are, she says Tavis first! I think she's already in love with him!