Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Monday, April 7, 2008

Puetro Vallarta

Well, This was the most fun stop I think. We first went to swim with the dolphins and the went to the zip line tours. We traveled in this yellow truck and let's just say I thought that day would be my last. We all think utah drivers and california drivers are bad just go to mexico! We were running red lights and making 3 and four lane out of 2 and the truck, well i think it needed a check up! If you look closely you will see little hand loops to hang on to inside the truck and they were very much needed!! AHHHHH! The zip line pictures are coming in the mail so we will have to wait for them.





1 comment:

jackie said...

I went to Puerto Vallarta for my senior trip and loved it! It looks like you guys had a blast. Swimming w/the dolphins looked like one of the highlights! I've always wanted to do that! So are you guys cruisers now?