Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Monday, April 7, 2008

Mazatlan

We went Kayaking around some private island you will see in the back of the picture. I thought we were going to go on the island and hike there but no we just go around it and come back. Nathan and I did really well, and for some reason Nathan thought it was some kind of race and we couldn't be last not could he let anyone beat us. . .whatever! We then went to a place for lunch and they took us on these weird wagon like things through the town and it was heart breaking to see the way these people lived. We had a great time and Nathan Alex and Joy were able to buy new sunglasses for a real bargain! Oh yeah I had to buy a hat because I had fried my scalp already!

1 comment:

Jayson & Carrie said...

You little skinny minnie in your swim suit!...how am I supposed to go to the beach with you this summer? eat a few more cookies would 'ya! luvs 'ya!