Quote of the Day

“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves."

--Helen Keller,

deaf and blind author, activist

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Walking, Talking, Running, Flushing, and so much more!!

Okay so first let me apologize again for being out of the loop for a while but let me give you a run down of the last month. A very special family came into my life and our time has been priceless! Well then their house burnt down and we have clothed them and housed them and they are not gone and it's bitter sweet. I love them so much and they loved us so much and our little tavis they have given him books and toys and love and laughter and a 4-wheeler! Yes he has a 4-wheeler that they had to leave behind. Oh I miss them! Well School has been a bit tougher then I once thought it would be. I have forgotten how to read to retain but it's going good and hopefully I will at least end up with a B. I love my young women calling we made apron last week and we are sowing pillows tonight and I love my girls! They have brought back the eagerness we all had at that age for new and exciting things. They love the gospel and it bring me back to the feelings that we all should have and the pure love of knowing the gospel principles! I love it! Oh yeah I made a mad dash to Ca to see Brad and my parent and grandparents and it was so fun! And we have snow on Oct. 11th CRAZY!!!!

Well now to more important things. . .Tavis! Our little man. He finally walks/runs everywhere and it is so fun! He get's going so fast his little legs can't keep up and he falls and we cheer and he gets back up to do it again. He puts his little arms up in the air to balance himself and it's the cutest thing ever! He is now down to one arm in the air and the other is to keep dad from getting him:) Nathan is loving this stage and all I hear when it's nathan's time with Tavis is laughter and I feel so blessed! Tavis has a little tent in his room he won't let anybody in. He opens and closes the door like nobody's business hee hee. He has figured out how to push himself on his elmo truck. If there is a botton to be pushed he will find it! He loves loves loves oreos and sometimes he becomes my little black baby I've always wanted. He has learned to flush the toilet so while I am doing dishes and need five minutes I stick him in the bathroom and he goes to town on the flushing. He is doing so good at signing and we now excatly what he wants except for the times he feels he's entitled to just be given what he wants and we go back to square one which I also love! He is outting stuff on his nose and thinks he is so funny which he is! :)

As for Nathan, Well it's hunting season and between elk, duck, geese, and deer, and oh yeah and work, he's busy. I love him so much my teeth ache. We have grown so much as a family this last little while and I feel like everyday it just gets better and better! Nathan bore his testimony on Sunday and while he was talking Tavis went crazy! DADDY DADDY DADDY! It was so cute. He is a total daddy's boy. Of course I felt compelled to say something as well and Tavis didn't even know I was gone. . he was so happy to be sitting with dad, they sure are funny!

Here is a ton of pictures. . .















7 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Tavis has really grown!!! He's so cute. So sad about your friends' house. :( Thanks for posting the pics...snow already?!?! CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he has grown SO much! Such a little cutie boy! :) I can't wait to see him! :) He doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Unknown said...

Whew! What a wonderful life you live. That kid is so dang cute! It was so great to see your mamma again. Please tell her I said hi. Miss you!

Jenn said...

Wow, what a month! Your friends are blessed to have you, and you will be blessed for helping them. I am sorry about their loss. Tavis looks amazing. I hope your family is doing well. Take care girlie!

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie,

I need your address for a Christmas card. My e-mail is bitethecake@gmail.com. Thanks!

Harmony said...

HEY!! i hope you are okay and well. you've dissapeared from the internet and i miss you. get in touch soon!

Violet said...

He is such a cutie! I hope to see some updates again soon

I need your help with ideas. Please take a peek at my blog and respond to the post titled HELP!!!

Thanks you’re the best!